When you get stuck along Beach Road, better take the Middle Road. This is a website for those who choose to tread Saipan's off the beaten path. * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * +

Nov 21, 2007

Rep. Cinta's T-Giving Luau!


Reposting our dear friend Rep. Cinta Kaipat's invitation for this Saturday:
In the spirit of Thanksgiving, there are many things that I have to be thankful for.

I am thankful for the constituents of Precinct 1 who gave me the opportunity to serve in the 15th Legislature.
I am thankful for the people of Precinct 1 who voted to retain me in office.
I am thankful for my supporters from outside Precinct 1, on-island and off-island.
I am thankful for my staff, the best staff anyone could ever ask for.
I am thankful for my most loving and supportive friends and family.
I am thankful for my ever-expanding Beautify CNMI family.

And as a token of my heartfelt appreciation, I invite all of my supporters to a Thank You BBQ to take place this Saturday, November 24, at the Susupe Beach Park at noon.

Finally, I would like to congratulate the six representatives elected in Precinct 1. I wish them the best of luck.

Sincerely,

Rep. Cinta M. Kaipat
Your representative in the 15th CNMI Legislature
I read Jeff Turbitt's article today regarding his thoughts about our friend. I couldn't agree more. However, it's not the end of the world for our friend. She has planted several good seeds and she will harvest 'em fruits in due time.

(Photo linked from WeLoveSaipan.Com)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people say that Cinta should run for Mayor. She wouldn't have to worry about writing any bills and can concentrate on what she does best Community Relations and Beautifing the CNMI

Pragmatic Plato said...

I agree.

Cinta for Mayor 2009!

Boycott Porky's!

PP

Bruce A. Bateman said...

While she would probably make a good mayor, realisticlly what are her chances of election having just been unable to make the top 6 in a legislative race while running as an incumbent? Slim, I would say.

I'm sure we would see more productive work and fewer trips glad handing in Japan if she were elected.

Seeing pee pee boy's post above reminds me: Porky's has a new drink. We call it the boycott shot. Come on over and give it a try. It's yellow in his honor.

Lil' Hammerhead said...

Cinta for Mayor... I actually think she might win. The Mayor is not a very hotly contested race and she has an outgoing personality that would lend itself to the position. Biba Cinta for Mayor!

With regard to the drink... the "boycott shot" should be a brain stimulus concoction aimed at the 40+% that actually voted for that repugnant act.

Anonymous said...

lol on lils msg.

cinta will be a great mayor that's for sure....

Anonymous said...

It is unfortunate that Cinta did not make it back into the Legislature but I would like to see her once again as a hearing officer for Labor.

Translate: saipanmiddleroad.blogspot.com

 

About this site

This site is the Saipan Middle Roaders' blog--the wannabes, the frustrated ones, and the repressed ones...

There are several thoughts that have been written on paper, online or on the walls of every NMI building's bathrooms.

This site is for the geeks, for the shameless bitches, and for the restless drunks.

This site is for everyone.

Disclaimer:

Posts on this weblog are entirely the authors' opinions and views only.