When you get stuck along Beach Road, better take the Middle Road. This is a website for those who choose to tread Saipan's off the beaten path. * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * + * +

Apr 28, 2007

Relight Our Fire

Well, the title is just to get your attention once again. I must admit that I was truly insensitive about the previous post especially when I learned that the Nepalese national who burned himself almost to death inside the Labor Office this week, was there to really catch the Labor Officials' attention because he's been coming back and forth to the Labor Office to follow up on his claims from his previous case he won. He has been waiting for his claims worth $5K that his previous employer that filed for bankruptcy owes him. However, the Labor Office was about to deport him back to Nepal.

The poor guy is a member of the Dekada Group, a group that fights for citizenship here in the CNMI. His group asked me to spread the word to help the poor guy. I know, when karma hits me, it's big time. Again, pardon my French before. Those who want to help, let me know and I will give you the contact number.

The Reveler

No comments:

Translate: saipanmiddleroad.blogspot.com

 

About this site

This site is the Saipan Middle Roaders' blog--the wannabes, the frustrated ones, and the repressed ones...

There are several thoughts that have been written on paper, online or on the walls of every NMI building's bathrooms.

This site is for the geeks, for the shameless bitches, and for the restless drunks.

This site is for everyone.

Disclaimer:

Posts on this weblog are entirely the authors' opinions and views only.